- Books are hand-selected from among thousands of discards headed for the shredders
- Each one is inspected time and time again to ensure it is in excellent condition, has longlasting durability, and to make sure it will look great even with daily use
- Choose your perfect book category from the dropdown above and we will have your case created and on it's way to you in just a few days
- Want a custom piece created? Great! Just give us a shout via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call us @ 573.990.1031 and we will do everything in our power to find you that perfect book
- ReAuthored cases don't just look like books, they are books
- No thief wants your book, they are the perfect diversion for your iPad 2
- 3/4" heavy duty elastic closure strap is woven through back binding to serve as a carrying/holding strap as well as a very secure closure strap
- Choose to keep the original book binding or have it covered to match your case interior for no additional charge!
- Handcrafted around the device to ensure the fit is perfect every time
- Cleverly placed Sleep/Wake magnets mean you never have to remove your case to turn it on, s
- Created using your choice of our 6 poly-suede fabric options (choose above)
- 1/4" elastic corner straps ensure your iPad 2 stays securely in place whether you are working at the office or reading upside down in bed
- Custom pull-tabs are molded into the upper right corner to allow for easy removal and/or access to the power/volume buttons
- Want Dock or Headphone Access? No problem, each port access is only $5 each. Just drop us a note at checkout and will will contact you with any questions or comments we have along with an invoice.
- Choose your perfect book category from the list above
- Pick from any of the 5 poly-suede fabric options listed below for your case interior and/or exterior
- Black faux leather
- Natural brown faux leather
- Dark brown floral
- Light brown floral
- Black crocodile
Help us Help
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, ReAuthored.
Did you know that recycling one ton of paper saves enough energy to power the average US home for 6 months?
Did you know that recycling one ton of paper saves over 7,000 of fresh water?
We understand that it will take a lot more than recycling a few books to save the world, but we are committed to doing everything we can to make this a better place for us all. The landfills are full enough, so we work every day to make sure we not only keep from adding to them, but that our product actually helps shrink them.